• Create a convergence between the business and IT – Digital organizations use a less centralized approach to IT services to create value. Learn how to work effectively now the lines between ‘IT’ and ‘the business’ are far less clear.
• Embed effective digital services – Utilize the latest digital technology to
optimize end-user services, use design-thinking, and make the right
investments for your organization.
• Build stability within complexity – A key characteristic of digitally-enabled
organizations is working with complex, adaptive systems. Learn how to
balance this with flexible processes that can adapt to changing environments
and route causes.
• Optimize and continually improve flow – Understand how small but
powerful changes demonstrate how individual organizational improvements
contribute to creating value in high velocity environments.
• Increase the speed and quality of service delivery – Understand the
rapid nature of the digital enterprise and how to co-create resilient and
valuable digital services at speed. The module demonstrates how to
integrate the digital product lifecycle with ITIL’s core operating model to meet
and exceed business goals.
• Benefit from new ways of working – This module refers to ways of
working from the DevOps movement plus Lean and Agile approaches. This
helps bridge the gap between development and operations and commits to
higher performance levels. Professionals are encouraged to take small
incremental steps to effectively work with new and complex systems.
The way digital technology contributes to enterprises today requires a different way
of thinking, working and a new concept of high velocity IT.
As the IT and digital landscape becomes more and more complex, IT professionals
need to understand how to navigate the landscape to make the right decisions for
As IT professionals are confronted with increasingly digital organizations, they need
to ensure their skills remain valuable and relevant in the new era
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The Swirl logo™ is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
The ITIL Accredited Training Organization logo is a trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
AXELOS® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
Thank you for your interest in the ITIL Specialist: High Velocity IT Course. Please give us a little additional information and we’ll send you a course information sheet and pricing details.